Trinitas Hospital is a drug and alcohol addiction treatment center that is situated in lovely Elizabethport, New Jersey at 654 East Jersey Street. Addiction to drugs, alcohol, or any other substance of abuse, can take a toll on the well-being and livelihood of the addict. It's important that these individuals seek professional treatment, guidance, and care in order to safely and successfully beat the addiction. Whether the patient requires inpatient treatment or outpatient treatment, Trinitas Hospital can provide patients with everything they need to beat addiction.
It's very typical for an addict to believe that they can overcome addiction on their own. Although this idea may seem tangible, going cold turkey is unsafe and more than likely will result in a relapse in the very near future. It's imperative that addicts seek the help of Trinitas Hospital as patients will receive quality addiction care and treatment methods at Trinitas Hospital. If addicts do not seek help for drug and alcohol addiction, their future will be unclear. This is because addiction is a degenerative and progressive disease that requires intense, professional treatment in order to conquer.
Trinitas Hospital can provide patients aged Adult men, Adult women with unique treatment methods along with compassionate care and guidance. The counselors that work with the patient will be by their side every step of the way, helping to ensure their success in recovery. Every addict is able to overcome their addiction if they want it badly enough, but it does take the professional help of Trinitas Hospital in order to get to the level of sustained sobriety.
Through deciphering the core reasons why the patient uses drugs and alcohol as an escape will help counselors to better create a treatment program that works for them. A tailor-made approach to recovery is what patients will receive when they enter Trinitas Hospital and this is believed to be the best way to treat addiction.
If patients are truly ready to overcome their addiction and begin a new happy and content life than they will succeed in recovery. They must be in that mindset, though, in order to achieve lasting sobriety. Visit Trinitas Hospital online now at www.trinitashospital.org and recognize how quality treatment can change one's life for the better.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- General Hospital(including VA hospital)
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking not permitted
- Services for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Adult men
- Adult women
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone
- Relapse Prevention
- Relapse prevention from naltrxone
- Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone)
5.0 3 months ago
Other than the paying for parking the hospital was amazing with taking care of my husband when he was admitted. Thank you to them for everything they did for him.
5.0 3 months ago
5.0 3 months ago
Great Customer services and warm attention
4.0 5 months ago
5.0 5 months ago
3.0 10 months ago
5.0 12 months ago
5.0 1 year ago